Beautiful Hotel for Sale in Silkwood QLD (Ref No:64686)
THE VENDORS ARE MOTIVATED TO SELL AND ARE NEGOTIABLE OF PRICE!
This beautiful hotel is located in the town of Silkwood, at the base of the Great Diving Range, 1½ hours south of Cairns. In recent years, the vendor has done extensive improvements whilst keeping the old world charm.
Features of the Hotel include:
• Large back bar area which has 6m x 4m stage, 3 phase power, own toilets and full bar setup.
• A tropical themed beer garden can be accessed from this area via Barn Doors 2.4h x 2.2w (approx.).
• 60 solar panels have been installed making the building quite economical to run.
• The second storey of the building is home to the accommodation aspect of the business.
• 2 x Owner/Manager’s residences along with 7 rooms for letting are available which are a mixture of double or queen beds. All rooms have fans, televisions and hand basins. One room is air-conditioned and two have an extra single bed in each.
• The Hotel has a vacant shop that could be used for a number of different purposes and therefore it is highly likely that the income of the business would increase.
Vendors are able to assist with the takeover period at no extra cost. The vendor is of the opinion that the building would be perfect to renovate the back section of the hotel into a backpackers lodge.
Silkwood is surrounded by numerous banana plantations and experiences an influx of backpackers at harvest time and there is limited affordable accommodation for them. The Hotel has a mini bus which they currently use for picking up and dropping off patrons. This would be perfect to use as a service to get the backpackers to and from the work.
Business only Sale Price $300,000+SAV
Freehold Sale Price incl chattels $900,000+SAV
ABM ID #4017
Category: Restaurant, Tourism, Hotels and Motels, Pub, Accommodation
State : Queensland
City : Silkwood