Business Headline : Business Brokerage - JV Partner or Senior Broker - Victoria
Category : Professional, Services, Franchise, Brokerage, Management Rights
BUSINESS BROKERAGE LOOKING FOR A JOINT VENTURE PARTNER OR EXPERIENCED SENIOR BUSINESS BROKER TO HEAD UP VICTORIA OR QUEENSLAND
• NSW Business Brokerage looking to expand in Victoria and Queensland
• Fantastic opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding business brokerage!
• Potential to run your own business on our platform!
• Unlimited earning potential including profit share
• Potential to build your own team and become an ABBA Group partner!
ABBA group is a boutique business broker and buyer\'s agent firm based in the Sydney CBD representing clients nationally and internationally. We specialise in business sales, mergers, acquisitions and off market substantial commercial property.
Through our extensive network at ABBA Group, we not only provide a world class broker platform to support you day to day, we also offer a world of opportunity to network not only within our Group, but externally as well.
What we offer
An opportunity to acquire a shareholding in our group.
Partners who meet our criteria will be provided with the tools, collateral and technical support to head up our expansion in these regions, and build and expand their already substantial, successful portfolio of clients.
The successful applicant must have a passion for sales, be confident and self-motivated to succeed and will be rewarded accordingly. We are seeking candidates who are either experienced business brokers or own a small business brokerage that would like to join an expanding group / larger team or potentially reduce their costs and work alongside the ABBA Group.
• Proven business brokering experience
• Proven business sales success
• Current driver\'s license and business broking certification
• Passion for sales, marketing and building relationships
• Self-motivated, confident with a burning desire to succeed
• The ability to take on new challenges with vigour and enthusiasm
• Able to work autonomously; as well as head up a dynamic team
• Proven problem-solving ability, and excellent negotiation skills
To register your interest in joining ABBA Group please email your resume to email@example.com or
contact Anthony Papas Managing Director on 0468 488 111
All applications will be treated confidentially.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=4632591#enquire-now
Annual Rent : Not Disclosed -
Weekly Rent : Not Disclosed
Annual Turnover : $250,000 -
Weekly Turnover : $4,808
Annual Gross Profit : Not Disclosed -
Weekly Gross Profit : Not Disclosed
Annual Ebit : $250,000 -
Weekly Ebit : $4,808
Reason for Sale : Expansion
Location : Victoria
Business Potential : Grow your own team, Share of profits
Category: Retail General, Restaurant, Wholesale
State : Victoria
City : Melbourne