Busy Fish and Chips shop in Kogarah, Sydney. Low rent. Serving quality range of fresh and cooked Seafood, delicious grilled fish, burgers and salads. Busy shop situated south of Sydney. (Ref No:65581)
Business Headline : Busy Fish and Chips shop in Kogarah, Sydney. Low rent. Serving quality range of fresh and cooked Seafood, delicious grilled fish, burgers and salads. Busy shop situated south of Sydney.
Price : $267,000
Category : Food/Hospitality, Takeaway Food
- Superb location, great exposure to pedestrian foot traffic near hospital, units and businesses. Seating for 10-15.
- Large and modern fit-out, appealing refrigerated glass enclosed display cabinetry.
- Owner will train for as long as required and advise on supply of fresh sea-food.
- Extensive equipment list featuring large freezer room, 4 CCTV cameras, 50 inch Plasma TV.
- Strong reputation attained from owner’s passion, skill and commitment to good quality food.
- Lease to 30 Nov 2022 and may be extended subject to land lord approval.
- Very low rent $42K per annum ex GST.
- Outstanding feedback from online review platforms.
- Well established, busy and profitable business. Fully equipped with genuine growth / value-add opportunities.
- Currently operating 6 days 9:00am-7:00pm.
- Potential to build on catering clients using brand’s existing reputation and the abundance of nearby businesses.
- Benefit from growing trade from two large hospitals situated nearby.
- Option to reconfigure menu mix to more cooked food v fresh fish, or
- Menu could support the addition of sushi and sashimi to complement current offerings.
- Potential to build on Uber Eats demand that is already gaining popularity.
- Opportunity for savvy marketer to ramp up promotions to increase venue profile eg local advertising, brochure drops etc.
- Further increase trading by opening Sundays.
- Reconfigure seating to allow additional seats.
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=4226063#enquire-now
Annual Rent : $41,600 -
Weekly Rent : $800
Annual Turnover : $800,000 -
Weekly Turnover : $15,385
Annual Gross Profit : $412,000 -
Weekly Gross Profit : $7,923
Annual Ebit : $255,000 -
Weekly Ebit : $4,904
Premise : Leased
Lease Commencement : Dec 2016
Lease End : Nov 2022
Current Outgoings pa: $17,800
Total Land Area : 85 Square Metres
Franchise : No
Approximate Stock Value : $12,000
Year Purchased : 2016
Year Established : 2016
Days Trading : 6
2 Full Time - 2 Part Time
Staff Salaries : $100,000
Reason for Sale : Genuine family health issue
Location : Kogarah
Business Potential : Increase Catering, Menu variation eg sushi, Uber Eats, Extend trade by opening Sunday, increase local advertising.
State : New South Wales
City : Kogarah