Freehold General Store with Post Office & Newsagency (Ref No:65944)
Seaforth Post Office Store & Newsagency is one stop shop that has been operating in the beautiful seaside town of Seaforth for over 65 years.
Products & Services
• The business is a combination of a General Store, Fuel, Post Office and Newsagency.
• The business carries a good range of everyday items, dry goods, fresh seasonal vegetables, fresh and frozen meats, milk & bread, cigarettes, ice, newspapers, postcards, maps, clothing, Golden Casket Scratchies, fishing equipment and bottled gas refills.
• Takeaway food including burgers, cooked chooks, sandwiches, pizza and fish ‘n’ chips.
• The business also sells S3 Pharmacist licensed products such as ‘pharmacy only’ lines.
• Prime position and is only 300 meters from the beach.
• Seaforth is a seaside township in the Mackay region of Queensland. Seaforth is approximately 41km north of Mackay.
• The property measures 887m² with the building occupying 426m².
• Loyal locals, tourists travelling through the region, scenic travellers, grey nomads and enthusiasts.
• The business is currently operated by the two owners and seven casual staff members.
The business would best suit an owner-operator, a young family or an active retiree couple interested to pursue a self-sustained and relaxed seaside Queensland lifestyle. The building is inclusive of an attached 2 bedroom residence with an extra facility used as a 1 bedroom flat.
Freehold Sale Price $850,000+SAV
ABM ID #6195
Category: Retail Food, Retail General, Take Away Food, Convenience Store, Newsagency, Post Office
State : Queensland
City : Seaforth