No.1 Restaurant for Sale in Kalbarri - Upstairs Restaurant (Ref No:65722)
WHATS THE BUSINESS?
We’re selling the #1 out of all eating establishments in Kalbarri - called the Upstairs Restaurant. This business has an extremely positive reputation via local and customer word of mouth, and online via TripAdvisor and Google Business.
Upstairs focuses on local sourced ingredients; great service; a cultured atmosphere; and delicious food. The business model can be easily customised to suit new ideas and concepts imagined by new owners.
WHERE'S THE LOCATION?
Kalbarri is located 600kms north of Perth and 150kms north of Geraldton. Upstairs Restaurant is in the centre of Kalbarri overlooking the main street with views out to the Murchison River and National Park bushland.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY?
There are three reasons to buy this business.
Outlook is Bright
1) Kalbarri is undergoing heavy investment by regional government, with recent infrastructure projects completed (and underway) in town.
2) The highly significant Skywalk Project is considered a game changer to the towns visibility by local and international tourists. It is scheduled to open in June 2019.
3) The local airport is relatively new and is expected to reopen end of 2019.
4) The cheap Australian Dollar is encouraging international tourism.
5) The WA economy is starting to grow with recent positive economic growth and a stronger outlook as over $20 billion in mining construction and expansion projects get underway in 2019.
6) Tourism in WA is receiving strong government focus through “The Road Trip State” marketing campaign, leading to large numbers of Chinese and other Asian tourists in town.
Upstairs is Strong
1) We have a strong reputation throughout town, our customers, and online.
2) We have clear data via Abacus as our point of sale system and Tyro for all electronic transactions.
3) We have clear daily business performance records (enquire for more details).
4) We operate only 2 services a day (lunch and dinner), 5 days per week. This represents just 10 out of 21 possible utilised services per week. There is considerable scope to increase revenue and profits by conducting more services per week. NB. the breakfast service option is considered to have high demand and an excellent profit margin.
5) We have recently completed renovations to the main stairs, men’s bathroom, kitchen, and veranda areas.
6) We have reinvested in new equipment like kitchen stoves, freezers, shelving, salamander, sinks etc.
7) We have approx. 250m2 of total business floor space
8) We have a quality Wix website with customised reservation functionality.
9) We have an optimised AdWords campaign to target new visitors in Kalbarri.
10) We have systems and processes recorded for training and handover.
Kalbarri Life is Beautiful
1) Kalbarri is a resort town and an under recognised tourism mecca. The potential for tourism here is phenomenal once it is placed on the international tourism map.
2) Adventurous interests for people wanting a sea / country change, includes fishing, surfing, diving, cray fishing, 4WD, camping, rock climbing, abseiling, kayaking, swimming, whale watching, wild flowers, wildlife, exploring gorges and cliffs, national parks Loop and Z bend, Murchison house station, crabbing, off road moto, etc.
3) Buying real estate or renting in town is cheap compared to Perth.
WHO SHOULD ENQUIRE?
Owning a business in town is generally considered a lifestyle choice where you can be your own boss while living in an amazing place. You should ideally have experience in operating a hospitality business or be a trained cook / chef. Couples with complimentary hospitality backgrounds would suit the opportunity perfectly.
HOW TO PROCEED?
Please contact Tala for a question and answer discussion. For those with stronger interest, a comprehensive business summary can be provided. Additional evidence will only be provided to those we’ve met and who are carefully considering buying the business.
Category: Business Opportunity, Restaurant, Cafe
State : Western Australia