Welcome to Biz Trader. Buying and Selling Businesses online!

online underwear business trading online since 2009

Online Underwear business trading online since 2009 (Ref No:65969)

Online Underwear business trading online since 2009

We started this business in 2009, we created our own brand which we manufacture overseas and sell online in Australia. We have a customer database / email(EDM) subscriber list is 23,000+ Since 2009, there has been: - 45,000+ orders - Sold 500,000+ of our products There has been many happy customers since we started up, eBay one of our selling channels has 12,800+ postivie reviews. We focus selling on these selling channels in Australia: - eBay Australia - Catch - Amazon Australia - our own .com.au website 95% of our products sold to Australians addresses and the other 5% is sent overseas. Sales figures: 2017: $229,000 2018: $239,000 2019: on target to beat last year by 10% We use a 3PL logistics company in Sydney who store, pick and pack our daily orders. Stock value: $170,000 Monthly Expenditure excluding weekly is approx: $5000 - $6000 this includes 3PL, freight, selling channel fees plus all other services needed to run the website ie marketing, creative work for website / emails. A lot of costs can be saved, this is what i pay to make things easy in day to day management. Selling Price inc stock is $790,000 Assets: The main asset is our website, build cost $15,000. The business can grow in other marketplaces in the world using the same setup, ie Amazon USA, UK FBA, eBay USA / UK, Lazada in Sth East Asia. By shipping the products to these warehosues you can open up another stream of weekly income. Included in the sale price: All selling channels Social media accounts Newsletter subscribers database Suppliers Web developers (happy to help with transfer) Stock Website and all extensions connected Cloud servers Email accounts Everything will be transferred over to the new owner. One of the Pros of this business, you can run it from anywhere in the world. Due to not having to fulfil your own orders physically or keeping stock in a warehosue that you rent, you can be anywhere. I will be more than happy to assist the new owners for 3 - 6 months. Please contact for more info, NDA needs to be signed. Im the owner of the business, not a broker. If you have further questions, please send me a message

Category: Retail General

Price: $790000

State : New South Wales

City : Sydney


  • Contact the Seller
  • More About You

Contact the Seller

Send me Copy of Enquiry?    

More About You