Wine Business & Vineyard for Sale (Ref No:65953)
This South Australian wine producer is seen in the industry and media to be at the forefront of developing New Alternative Varieties.
Located in one of the premium wine regions, this sale will definitely attract interest from industry participants, investors both local and international.
Key features include:
• Total area of land 180 hectares
• Established vineyards planted approximately 126 hectares
• Vines consist of 28 different varietals with Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Gris and Pinot Noir being the largest number of vines planted.
• Water licence of 300 mega litres which comes from their supply of their underground bores and large dams.
• Fruit sold has attracted above district average prices and slightly higher for some well-known particular blocks.
• Domestic and International wine sales
• Cellar door and restaurant.
Please note that this sale is highly confidential and it is at the vendor’s discretion as to whether a prospective buyer receives appropriate information as to the identity and location of the business.
Freehold Sale Price $20,000,000+SAV
ABM ID # 6193
Category: Business Opportunity, Sales and Distribution, Import Export, Liquor Store, Agriculture and Livestock, Real Estate
State : South Australia